- 2 - 5 persons
- spacious living/dining room with fully equipped kitchen
- two large bedrooms with boxsprings (2.10m x 1.80m)
- two bathrooms
- two large balconies with diner set and sunbeds
- spectacular views at the castle, medieval village and the valley
- first floor (elevator available)
What makes Castillo unique?
It consists of the former living quarters of the Marquez de Gironella. Due to the 4.5 meter high beamed ceilings it offers an extra sensation of space. The living and balconies offer spectacular views at the castle and the medieval village. The apartment is cool in summer and cosily warm in spring, autumn and winter (underfloor heating using solar energy). It also has wide doorways and no thresholds, making it accessible to everyone. No fixed arrival or departure day. Minimum stay two nights, during high season seven nights.