A safe and carefree holiday on Torre Nova
COVID-19 measures at Torre Nova
Advantages of a holiday on Torre Nova
We look forward to welcoming you as our guests at Torre Nova. Here you will find the benefits of a holiday with us:
- Our resort is small-scale and is located in a rural area and not in a busy tourist area. Therefore, it presents fewer risks.
- As "Dutch locals", we are well aware of the measures in Spain and what can and cannot be done. We will inform you about this in your own language.
- Our guests are mainly Dutch and Belgians, who are used to the "one and a half meter society".
- It is also easier to make agreements with Dutch speakers about how we deal with this at Torre Nova, for example at the swimming pool.
- Many attractions will have restrictions this summer and we can assist you with timely reservations.
- We know our way around Spain well and can give you pre-eminently safe 'go local' tips to get the most out of your holiday.
- Torre Nova has no public areas or sanitary facilities for common use. You have your own sanitary facilities in your apartment.
- In your apartment you have your own kitchen and you can cook yourself. And of course we know which restaurants in the area you can safely go to for good food.
- In the unlikely event that assistance is required in any area, we know the way and speak Spanish to assist you.
Measures to offer everyone a safe and carefree holiday:
The measures meet the requirements set for us by the Spanish government, as well as the guidelines of the Dutch RIVM.
- Torre Nova also has the "one and a half meter society", so we ask you to respect this distance from other guests and ourselves. Also instruct your (small) children to take this into account.
- To go to your apartment or outside, we ask you to take other guests into account and give each other space, so that the 1.5 meters distance is guaranteed. That can mean that you sometimes have to wait. In Spain it is more common for you to give way, instead of taking it;)
- One-way traffic is used to go up or down. Up with the elevator, down with the stairs. This does not apply to people with reduced mobility. In that case we will inform the other guests so that this is clear to everyone.
- If you want to use the elevator but there are already people in it, wait a while and take the next one.
- At the pool there is enough space, so that each family has its own place at least 1.5 meters from other guests.
- A maximum of 10 people may be present in the pool itself at the same time.
- Our children's playground is only accessible to one family at a time.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to receive visitors from non-guests.
- Do you have a cold, such as a cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or an increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then stay in your apartment and report it to us. In consultation we provide assistance, such as a doctor's visit and / or tests for the whole family.
All these measures ensure that you go home as healthy as you came. Of course we can, and certainly not outside the resort, give a 100% guarantee that nothing will happen. That is why we also exclude any responsibility for this. But if we together ensure that we take responsibility for each other, it will be all right and everyone can enjoy a nice and safe holiday with us.
Hygiene and cleaning
We also apply strict hygiene measures around cleaning of general areas and in the apartments:
- General areas are ventilated daily. The front door is open during the day, so you don't have to touch door handles. There is a bottle of disinfectant gel at the entrance, so you can disinfect your hands before entering.
- Our employees only work with us if they are in good health. They wear a face mask and disposable gloves and wash their hands thoroughly before and after each cleaning.
- We ventilate the apartments at least 20 minutes before cleaning takes place.
- We use paper towels, disinfectant wipes and other disposable cleaning products for cleaning.
- We first clean (remove dirty bacteria and impurities), then we disinfect (kill bacteria with bleach, alcohol solution or disinfectants. By doing this we best prevent the spread of infections. We check the expiration dates of the cleaning products we use .
- We pay extra attention to surfaces that are often touched: light switches, door handles, TV remote control, taps, etc. See the complete list below.
- We also clean the sofas and rugs between each stay. There are no soft porous surfaces in the apartments.
- We empty the vacuum cleaner after every cleaning.
- We have all linen washed at the hottest recommended temperature and our laundry meets the applicable Spanish (strict) hygiene requirements. This concerns the duvet covers, (fitted) sheets, bathroom towels and kitchen linen. The laundry basket that is put in front of your door for changes has been thoroughly cleaned.
- We also disinfect the sunbeds at your apartment and at the pool every day before use.
This list of items we clean and disinfect for every new guests
- Light switches
- Buttons of fans
- Trash cans
- Remote control TV
- Table tops
- Window sills and window handles
- Coffee machine
- Kitchen cabinet handles
- Salt and pepper shaker
- Tabletop, chairs
- Taps, sink
- Shower door
- Toilet (s) including push buttons
- Cabinet handles
- Coat hangers
- Bedside tables
- Children's pool
- Changing pad
- Little pot